FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Pep will give Mahrez a start considering he got the hat-trick in the semi-final.

Wonder if Pep will give Mahrez a start considering he got the hat-trick in the semi-final.
Riyadh has to start, surely? As you say, he’s earned that much.

I’d like to go all guns blazing Mahrez, Haaland, and Alvarez front three personally. We’ll see what we go with, trust whatever sheet Pep puts out anyways, big man knows best.

Six nil for me ;p

I sympathize with giving Mahrez a start, but truth to be told he has not earned it in last two games. Both finals will be played with starting eleven as close to Arsenal/Bayern/Real line ups as its possible due to injuries etc.

I sympathize with giving Mahrez a start, but truth to be told he has not earned it in last two games. Both finals will be played with starting eleven as close to Arsenal/Bayern/Real line ups as its possible due to injuries etc.
Yeah he’s been totally anonymous in the last two games for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.