FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, I was reading recently that fans of all the top clubs think Drury loves them and Tyler hates them due to their different styles. It was eye-opening to see how many clubs think Tyler doesn't like them, particularly Liverpool, who have a whole Youtube channel dedicated to his "anti-Liverpool" tone.
Typical dippers, to go to those lengths to tell the world they’re victims once again. They really are a different breed of human. Attenborough should do a “special” on them.

I’d say Fernandes starts further forward and they bring in Fred or McTominay just one of Sancho or Garnacho. They were apparently very open last couple of matches and gave up a ton of chances so I be would expect they’ll tighten up as much as possible, easiest way is to add a midfielder.
Agree and also agree with suggestions that they will not press high and hard often. I do think they will be working hard
on nullifying the impact of Stones joining up with the midfield. Expect them to test the ref early with some tough tackling on the one hand and Oscar performances when they are hit. Sadly the officials are likely to be found wanting and this could prove crucial as it did the last day with the Rash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.