FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good comments, can I make one correction: the Scottish bully wasn't employed for twenty-five years, it is 37 (and counting) he still gets something like £4 million a year as some sort of consultant/director.

At the start of the season there was talk of a footballing 'think-tank' with him and Bryan Robson and some other guy, I wonder if that did 'owt, or was it quietly sidelined by ETH who doesn't seem to be the guy who would want advice from old school shouty bullies and a failed ex-Middlesborough manager.

You know, much as I dislike Keane — and I dislike him intensely — he's spot on in his assessment of Ferguson. That guy has always been on the make. And Ferguson has been prepared to exploit his beloved club to the maximum.

I did read an article recently that claimed that if we win the treble it wouldn’t be as good as United’s because they made harder work of theirs. I think it was meant to be serious
Nothing that stupid could possibly be meant to be serious.

You know, much as I dislike Keane — and I dislike him intensely — he's spot on in his assessment of Ferguson. That guy has always been on the make. And Ferguson has been prepared to exploit his beloved club to the maximum.

Totally agree. I believe that it is in Keane's book (I haven't read it, but its been quoted extensively in their RedCafe) that he told Ferguson to back down over that race horse dispute, but he wouldn't. Arguably, that lead to the Glazer takeover and years and years of struggles. I'm still annoyed they won the Carabou Cup this season - I was hoping for ten barren years at least, or even 40!

I'd love it if we smash them 6:0 at the weekend, but I know it won't happen. It will be 13 vs 11 for a start, with the on-field ref and VAR playing for United. They will dive and roll around and argue to try and drag it to pens. And even if we do get two or three nil up, we won't go for six or more because there is still one more game to play and for the biggest prize of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.