FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 81396
This has been spreading around some of our younger fanbase the last few days. Not always the biggest fan of pyrotechnics, but the thought of the lads walking out to a cloud of blue is really intriguing to me. Surprised no one else has brought this up!
I'm all for this. It would be good to see a few more of us old farts backing this kind of stuff as well as the younger lads.

I think the players would absolutely love it!

Just watched the highlights of every match on our way to this. In this tournament, Mahrez has played a pretty major role in every match. I hadn't quite realised how much. Say what you like about what he's done in the league, in the F.A. Cup, round after round, he's been more or less irreproachable.

It's a really difficult one. Phil would absolutely love to play this, for obvious reasons. He's been in form, too. Jack's finishing the season on fire. Bernie cannot be left out of anything, in my view. By God, but it's a hard one.

I think we should start with our best team to retain the ball - and Erling - and not let the rags have a kick for the first 30 minutes. Hopefully they will get frustrated and leave holes or commit fouls - do not trust PIGMOL to ref the game properly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.