FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS is it not time yet?

judge-judy-impatient.gif

If we don’t win the CL, it most certainly detracts. It would hurt Pep‘s pride massively, leaving him yet again as undisputed master of his own backyard but serially unable to conquer Europe despite enviable chances against Lyon, Chelsea, Real Madrid and now a modest Inter.

As I said, I’m not expecting it to happen.
I'm with you on this one. We simply have to win the CL. We can't shy away from another CL failure, not this time. Not after a stupendous run against elite teams. To lose it against an Inter side that's lost 12 league games and only beat Porto, Benfica and Milan to get to the final would be hard to take. I actually think an FA Cup final defeat, whilst bad at the time, would become relatively insignificant if we bring home the big prize from Istanbul.

Whats the VAR lineup? Just askin to see how they are gonna interpret a bunch of shit.

I'm with you on this one. We simply have to win the CL. We can't shy away from another CL failure, not this time. Not after a stupendous run against elite teams. To lose it against an Inter side that's lost 12 league games and only beat Porto, Benfica and Milan to get to the final would be hard to take. I actually think an FA Cup final defeat, whilst bad at the time, would become relatively insignificant if we bring home the big prize from Istanbul.
Fucks sake, we’ve shied away from nothing, we can only beat what’s been put in front of us, Leipzig, Bayern, Madrid. We’ve got a cup final first against the biggest cunts in football, we’ll get that done first, then do what we need to against Inter. Stop being so negatively focused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.