FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously anything can happen in a one-off game, especially a derby in a final. However, we’re a far superior side to them, we’re fully rested, have no injuries and have a treble to play for. We’re big favourites with the bookies for a reason, and I fully trust this team and manager. Team largely picks itself:

Ortega
Walker
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Grealish
Haaland

Only question marks really are Akanji/Ake, and Bernardo/Foden.

Come on City.
Agree with that but I think Pep will play Eddie.

Obviously anything can happen in a one-off game, especially a derby in a final. However, we’re a far superior side to them, we’re fully rested, have no injuries and have a treble to play for. We’re big favourites with the bookies for a reason, and I fully trust this team and manager. Team largely picks itself:

Ortega
Walker
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Grealish
Haaland

Only question marks really are Akanji/Ake, and Bernardo/Foden.

Come on City.
I think Ake rather than Akanji (but happy with either)

Now all the champions league storm has died down this game has crept up quickly, I can't believe it's tomorrow. I hate derby games, they're only good if you win, plus I detest being anywhere near their scumbag fans. Hopefully we are at full strength and batter them. I can't remember what the ref is like but he has to clamp down.on the likes of Casimero kicking lumps out of us.

Main thing that concerns me with this game is that our record away from the Etihad against top 9 prem sides is pretty bad. Think we have beaten just arsenal and only Sevilla away in the champions league.

Finals are usually nervy tight affairs think we will just sneak it 2 1

You seen the rags away record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.