FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me social media has got 100% on the attack, wonder what big game is coming up,

I don't see the point of playing in the FA Cup final because we are cheaters and play to empty stadiums every week.
How can we overturn a Uefa ban for cheating and prove we are not cheaters only to come out of it guilty, We paid them off and will do it again this time,

All am going to say on this whole thing is, Manchester City never once pulled out of the best cup competition in the whole world to play a fake world club cup, that's how much the FA cup means to them

What is the record pages for a pre-match thread, does anyone know? Will this beat it perhaps? Maybe it already has!

Normally I would agree but that would mean losing the FA cup to the rags and I just can’t accept that.
And the narrative would be the mighty Utd saved the world from a City treble. I’d love us to win the CL and am lucky enough to be going. BUT I won’t see any inter fans afterwards so can handle losing if it happens. To live with the rags everyday banging on about beating us in a final would be fucking horrible

Gotta be honest not feeling the nerves at all yet. I just want us to win the champions league so so badly that’s taking all my focus. Natalie hits nail on head here for how I feel tbh.

fuck me social media has got 100% on the attack, wonder what big game is coming up,

I don't see the point of playing in the FA Cup final because we are cheaters and play to empty stadiums every week.
How can we overturn a Uefa ban for cheating and prove we are not cheaters only to come out of it guilty, We paid them off and will do it again this time,

All am going to say on this whole thing is, Manchester City never once pulled out of the best cup competition in the whole world to play a fake world club cup, that's how much the FA cup means to them

To be fair to United (expecting bricks to be thrown!) if I remember right, they were basically ordered to play that club world cup thing as part of a failed deal to get the real World Cup in England - not sure which one - possibly 2010? As it turned out we were out-bid (or out bribed) so it never happened anyway....

They should have played their youth team though in the FA Cup, I have always argued that.

Gotta be honest not feeling the nerves at all yet. I just want us to win the champions league so so badly that’s taking all my focus. Natalie hits nail on head here for how I feel tbh.

Bollocks to that, lets just concentrate on beating Utd, all in, 100%.
Then we can think about the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.