FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get same sort of pre match excitement as when we were heading to win the league against this lot at home a few years back. And so also a sense of trepidation given what happened! Wouldn’t it be nice if we could be one of a few teams to win the cup without conceding a goal. Currently 17-0. Would love to be looking at 20-0 tomorrow evening. Come on you blues.

CL is more important for the growth of the club so that would just shade it for me

Pretty calm for this one

Had no nerves about the Madrid or Arsenal games either, I knew we would rinse both teams and wrote it on here.

Well no nerves might be an exaggeration but still, I just believe we are a few levels above these teams as long as we're at our best.

I'm more concerned about getting a fair game from officials than what the rags have to offer.

As long as we turn up near our best, which I think we will, we will smash them.

I surprised myself by how calm I was before the Madrid game. Maybe home advantage and the fact they hadn't particularly impressed in the first leg when they were at home, but I just felt if City played to our full potential we'd have too much for them.

I do feel the same RE the united match. But a one off game, neutral ground and a derby, means I'm much more nervous for this one. We went in to the Madrid game off the back of a run of great results and big performances. Hopefully the rest has helped our preparation, but sometimes it works the other way. However, we have the best manager in the world, vastly experienced in these situations, a squad full of proven winners and motivated to make history. One game at a time, 100 percent commitment and we should have too much for them.

Had the same question a while back, someone said the 2021 CL final thread had 421 pages so still some way to go. That CL one was probably boosted significantly when the team news came out though!

Well perhaps on Saturday morning when Pep puts Haaland in goal and Ortega at No. 9 the same thing will happen here!

Starting to get same sort of pre match excitement as when we were heading to win the league against this lot at home a few years back. And so also a sense of trepidation given what happened! Wouldn’t it be nice if we could be one of a few teams to win the cup without conceding a goal. Currently 17-0. Would love to be looking at 20-0 tomorrow evening. Come on you blues.
And that's another thing that will differentiate our double - hopefully treble - from theirs; it'd be incredible to go through the tournament without conceding a goal.
Come on City!
Absolutely smash the scumbags, and shove it down the throats of their parasitical press pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.