FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Leaving home in the Cotswolds circa 7am to drive into Westfield and leave in the car park for 24hrs
Tube to Wembley
My ticket is due to be confirmed Friday by a club contact, if it does not come off going to go anyway and take my chances as been overseas for last few years
Last time I saw city at Wembley was 1976 aged 8 years

Guys any advice from fellow cityzens. My blue shirt from 2020/21 is torn apart in the back (a bit of a lucky shirt) but I also have a Haaland away kit from this season. Should i wear that to both Wembley and Istanbul, buy the new home kit or don't care about the torn back of the 20/21 kit. I know this is a first world problem but interesting what people think considering United play in red and away kit is AC Milan colours ?

9am from Stockport although thinking of earlier if the traffic is going to be as bad as predicted!

There's no names written on my tickets, so not sure how they are going to do that.
ok cheers thought it was odd but bought through an online site and still waiting for tickets and chased someone in the call center said to make sure I had my ID ? Confusing conversation and panicked

9am from doncaster, pick up in a couple of places then onward to watford for pints, then underground/ owergorund to wembley central

9am from doncaster, pick up in a couple of places then onward to watford for pints, then underground/ owergorund to wembley central
You going M1 or A1? I can’t make my mind up with all the extra traffic caused by the train strikes. I’m setting off at 7am though, taking no chances!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.