FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Heads up blues set off sharpish tomorrow as just on last train to Euston from wolves. My short journey in car from wigan to Wolverhampton took in excess of 3 1/2 hours and can’t see it being much better tomorrow. Don’t want any blues missing the fun!3

Most of us are at the mercy of coaches mate due to no trains. I think mine sets of anytime from 6:45 am. Fridays are notoriously busy with everyone finishing work and heading home so hopefully, cup final travel excepted, it's eased off a little. We have the three concerts in Manchester but with a bit of luck that shouldn't impact us too much.

Was aiming for 8am start from Macclesfield but will head off earlier if I can. Given all the horror stories of the M6/M40 think I’ll take the scenic route through Leek and Ashbourne to Derby and the M1. I expect I’ll keep moving nicely till I get to the motorway at least

On my mobile ticket, it says Entrance 1.30-2.00. Does this mean they will only let you in between these times I.e. if you’re not through the turnstile by 2.00, you can’t get in?
Nope, arrive when you want. They try and stagger the times people getting in the ground. Something brought in immediately after covid I think but no-one pays any attention and you certainly won't be prevented from getting in whatever time you get there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.