FA Cup games 23rd & 24th April

I'm fucking devo'ed.

THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF THE RED CUNTS. Fucking fuming.

Absolutely shit on my weekend the fucking stuffy fucking shit fucking cunts.

They'll be fucking unbearable when they win that fucking cup.

Get a grip, we're in the Champions League Semi-Finals for fucks sake. Times have changed, they're celebrating scraping through an FA Cup Semi like it's the World Cup Final while we're resting players in preparation for a game against Real Madrid and still winning 4-0 with a 19-year old up top.

It's written in the stars, a 0-1 win for Watford in the Cup Final, the solitary goal scored by the only man who could: Ben Watson!

I'm hardly fawning over him. I still think he is a red twat. However I think he has far more natural ability than Sterling . He looks good in a shite team. Imagine how devastating he would be in a decent team?

It guts me to say it but going on the evidence of this season we have got the worse buy

As for Mangala v Smalling ........Mangala every day

Martial is class, we missed out on him.

All comps....

Sterling
Played: 43 (2355 Mins)
Goals: 11
Assists: 4

Martial
Played: 48 (3356)
Goals: 14

So he's had 1001 mins more yet only scored 3 more with no assists. Seems some people may get lured in by the media hype around players. Much like with Rashford (when you compare him to Kelechi).

Get a grip, we're in the Champions League Semi-Finals for fucks sake. Times have changed, they're celebrating scraping through an FA Cup Semi like it's the World Cup Final while we're resting players in preparation for a game against Real Madrid and still winning 4-0 with a 19-year old up top.

It's written in the stars, a 0-1 win for Watford in the Cup Final, the solitary goal scored by the only man who could: Ben Watson!

Hahaha! That would be amazing!

Martial looks quality. Not sure why people are using that as a stick to beat Sterling though. He's holding his own despite his critics.

All comps....

Sterling
Played: 43 (2355 Mins)
Goals: 11

Martial
Played: 48 (3356)
Goals: 14

So he's had 1001 mins more yet only scored 3 more with no assists. Seems some people may get lured in by the media hype around players. Much like with Rashford (when you compare him to Kelechi).
You'd do well to watch the game.

Well said. Can't deny I'm annoyed at the result but I'm a damn sight more indifferent to it than I would've been in years gone by. Looking at the positive side, an FA Cup win for United isn't too detrimental to us plus getting to the final might see them distracted that little bit more from the fight for a top 4 spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.