FA Cup games 23rd & 24th April

You'd do well to watch the game.

I watched it. Overrated like anyone who plays a half decent game for them. Long may it continue. Some are forgetting that this is a competition they refused to enter a few years back because they had bigger fish to fry. How times have changed. Love it.

What I learned from this game.

Navas is a far better player than Lennon.

Rashford is a better player than Lukaku.

Stones is a better footballer than any of our defenders but I am not sure I trust him in defence unless Pep sees him playing in the Busquets role which could work.

Barkley is way to heavy and muscle bound for a young lad. He makes Rooney look like an athlete. He will deteriorate with time.

And yes Martial is a very talented lad.

Herrera is a shitbag.

I'm hardly fawning over him. I still think he is a red twat. However I think he has far more natural ability than Sterling . He looks good in a shite team. Imagine how devastating he would be in a decent team?

It guts me to say it but going on the evidence of this season we have got the worse buy

As for Mangala v Smalling ........Mangala every day

Yeah, I'm sure you wanted us to go balls deep for Martial end of last season. BTW Sterling's form with Sturridge and Suarez pissed all over what Martial has done this season.

You imagine Martial in a decent team, i'll wait for Sterling to develop under a decent manager before writing him off.

Yeah, I'm sure you wanted us to go balls deep for Martial end of last season. BTW Sterling's form with Sturridge and Suarez pissed all over what Martial has done this season.

You imagine Martial in a decent team, i'll wait for Sterling to develop under a decent manager before writing him off.

Correct.

You'd do well to watch the game.

I do watch the game. Stats go along way though to showing what a player does in those games. Sterling has only 3 fewer goals than Martial, despite one being a winger and having a "shit season", whereas the other is a striker.

Rag-media go into hyper drive on players who (as stats show) aren't doing anything overly special. Same thing is happening to Rashford hence why he's gone from a no-one to a possible England call up for the Euro's despite having a worse scoring record than our 3rd choice striker (though I feel he should be second but that's another debate).

What I learned from this game.

Navas is a far better player than Lennon.

Rashford is a better player than Lukaku.

Stones is a better footballer than any of our defenders but I am not sure I trust him in defence unless Pep sees him playing in the Busquets role which could work.

Barkley is way to heavy and muscle bound for a young lad. He makes Rooney look like an athlete. He will deteriorate with time.

And yes Martial is a very talented lad.

Herrera is a shitbag.

Fits right in with that disease of a football club. Typical gobby rag fucker the week before derby games, then goes hiding when it gets to crunch time.

Martial looks quality. Not sure why people are using that as a stick to beat Sterling though. He's holding his own despite his critics.

Good shout, our OWN fans give Sterling more shit than the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.