FA Cup games 23rd & 24th April

Good shout, our OWN fans give Sterling more shit than the dippers.

Indeed they do. Seemingly assumed Sterling was going to come here and score 20+ this season despite being in a new team who's philosophy isn't based solely around that "night in Istanbul" and he's been a lot more restricted in his play this year (assuming that's down to Pellers) rather than the free role he was given at Liverpool.

I do watch the game. Stats go along way though to showing what a player does in those games. Sterling has only 3 fewer goals than Martial, despite one being a winger and having a "shit season", whereas the other is a striker.

Rag-media go into hyper drive on players who (as stats show) aren't doing anything overly special. Same thing is happening to Rashford hence why he's gone from a no-one to a possible England call up for the Euro's despite having a worse scoring record than our 3rd choice striker (though I feel he should be second but that's another debate).
But it's so misleading Ryan, opposition, importance of matches, creativity of playing partners etc etc.

If they get the FA Cup, and IF we get top four at their expense, along with the Carling Cup and semi-final (at least) of the Champions League, I'm more than happy with that. Although of course if they get beat in the final and we get top four.............

It's clear that they have stumbled on some decent players and to be fair to turtle he will play them.

I'm not sure what that's got to do with our players though.

Aslong as we get top 4 and they're out of it then I'm not fussed by the FA Cup.

Yeah, I'm sure you wanted us to go balls deep for Martial end of last season. BTW Sterling's form with Sturridge and Suarez pissed all over what Martial has done this season.

You imagine Martial in a decent team, i'll wait for Sterling to develop under a decent manager before writing him off.

Can you please direct me to the post where I've written Sterling off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.