FA Cup games 23rd & 24th April

This thread is livelier than the game right now!

I know the comment was crass, but can people move on now and concentrate on the Manchester team trying to get to the cup final....!
I presume you mean the Champions League final, as there's no MANCHESTER team in the FA Cup since we lost at Chelsea.

The FA (Dyke Gill and the boys) won't let them go to China empty handed, we better win the Champions league because the Rumbelows Cup just ain't good enough..
The scummy bastards weren't even going to China America it was until they heard we got backing from Xi Jinping they soon jumped on the bandwagon the twats..

BBC at the moment
big-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Noticed how shearer moves side to side when he speaks i've sussed it he's sliding down the big Red C### the ****..

Old United fan was having a joke with him in the pub then turns into him saying he will stab me once my my back is turned what do I do knock him the f**k out ?

You didn't, just went balls deep into Martial.
I was just looking at the stats.

Martial: 45 games, 41 starts, 18 at centre forward - 14 goals and 4 assists. (3154 mins played in PL and Europe - 1 goal per 287 minutes)
Sterling: 43 games, 33 starts, 3 at centre forward - 11 goals and 4 assists. (2355 mins played in PL and Europe - 1 goal per 261 minutes)

Pretty similar stats really. But far more impressive than either is this:

Iheanacho: 30 games, 10 starts, all at centre forward - 11 goals and 1 assist (522 mins played in PL and Europe - 1 goal per 104 minutes)

And just for comparison:

Aguero: 40 games, 38 starts - 27 goals and 2 assists (2721 minutes played in PL and Europe - 1 goals per 108 minutes)

For some reason, the stats for minutes played in the cup competitions are unavailable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.