FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

I ain't gonna take the piss just yet until are game has finished but I've gotta admit I'm giggling a bit.
Look if we lose tomorrow then well done Fulham shit happens upsets happen but at the end of the day one game doesn’t define the rest of our season where as for the rags goodnight ..

This is so true. Sanchez, Di Maria, Van der Beek....I could go on. BUT! Theyve taken ruining players up to a new level. They now ruining players that used to play for them and used to be good! Pogba, Ronaldo, Lingard. The theatre of ruins
In all seriousness I can’t remember the last player to show any meaningful improvement after they bought them.

Maybe Van Persie or De Gea? They were bought 10 years ago.

Fair plays to the Rags for this gem :

Manchester United statement:
"We can confirm that Old Trafford was affected by a power surge shortly before tonight’s game and this caused the failure of some stadium systems, including tills in our food and beverage kiosks.

"We sincerely regret the disappointment and inconvenience this caused fans.

"All remaining hot and perishable food was given away for free to supporters as they left the stadium."

Ah well every cloud and that for them. ;)

This result has almost, and I mean almost but not fully, made me feel better about having to miss our game tomorrow due to not feeling so good.
Now I’ve already got something to cheer about.
*rofl* I really must stop laughing. I was due to go to a party tomorrow (we’re allowed now I believe) where the birthday girls (twins) and their family have rag SC holders amongst them. Oh what an opportunity missed!

This result has almost, and I mean almost but not fully, made me feel better about having to miss our game tomorrow due to not feeling so good.
Now I’ve already got something to cheer about.
*rofl* I really must stop laughing. I was due to go to a party tomorrow (we’re allowed now I believe) where the birthday girls (twins) and their family have rag SC holders amongst them. Oh what an opportunity missed!
Ah sorry to hear you`re not too well pet.Hope its nothing serious as the Boys in Blue need your support.
Take care.
Oakie x

Fair plays to the Rags for this gem :

Manchester United statement:
"We can confirm that Old Trafford was affected by a power surge shortly before tonight’s game and this caused the failure of some stadium systems, including tills in our food and beverage kiosks.

"We sincerely regret the disappointment and inconvenience this caused fans.

"All remaining hot and perishable food was given away for free to supporters as they left the stadium."

Ah well every cloud and that for them. ;)
I’m drinking with somebody who was there who says this is complete bollocks. They saw with their own eyes rags staff binning multiple bags of food

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.