FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

Fair plays to the Rags for this gem :

Manchester United statement:
"We can confirm that Old Trafford was affected by a power surge shortly before tonight’s game and this caused the failure of some stadium systems, including tills in our food and beverage kiosks.

"We sincerely regret the disappointment and inconvenience this caused fans.

"All remaining hot and perishable food was given away for free to supporters as they left the stadium."

Ah well every cloud and that for them. ;)
Hmmm… “power surge”? All “remaining“ food? Don’t exactly need Colombo in the case do we…

1644020457758.jpeg

So, to summarise:

Portuguese diver one missed a penalty.
Portuguese diver two missed an open goal.
The rags were outraged by a correctly given non-handball.
The latest rag wonder kid skied a penalty, reminiscent of the new Stan Laurel's effort in the League Cup semifinal against Sunderland a few years ago.

What a wonderful way to spend a Friday evening.

Last edited:
So, to summarise:

Portuguese diver one missed a penalty.
Portuguese diver two missed an open goal.
The rags were outraged by a correctly given non-handball.
The latest rag penalty skied a penalty, reminiscent of the new Stan Laurel's effort in the League Cup semifinal against Sunderland a few years ago.

What a wonderful way to spend a Friday evening.
"Here comes the boy wonder, he won't be phased by this"

Ronaldo battles through the delicious tears of an arrogant entitled fanbase from hell, on his way to his club Lamborghini.
PVg2.gif

Just checked my phone.

They lost to Middlesbrough? At home? I thought those sorts if things only happened to us...

Thats another year without a trophy?

What did the rags used to sing to us?
"This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all."

Anyway, it's one for my late friend, colleague and footy team mate Ken who is sitting in the Boro stand with no name. Thinking of you pal.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.