FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

Bent as fuck, even BBC saying they got lucky with that call.

Posted at 12:2112:21

Post update​

Liverpool 0-0 Cardiff
5aaae4e2-8b99-4d7b-a83b-1c9336b3a52f.jpg

Pat Nevin
Former Scotland winger on BBC Radio 5 Live
First of all it is front of the Kop, second looking it looks like he is looking for it. Third view, I am thinking about it.

why if its in front of the kop not a pen ?? is that a rule

Post update​

Liverpool 0-0 Cardiff

Pat Nevin
First of all it is front of the Kop, second looking it looks like he is looking for it. Third view, I am thinking about it.

It’s a well known rule mate article 4.23 b) in the laws of the game

What is the point of Var? It cant even help the scum being shit. Is it too much to expect competent non bias operators ? Misuse of technology by the men in black. Joke

Pretty sure ITV just turned down the mics on the Cardiff Fans outsinging Liverpool.
ITV have no control at all over the effects mics in the ground.

The mix of all the pitch mics (I count 12 today) and the two on the gantry is done by the Outside Broadcast company's Sound Guarantee, in the truck. It's down to that one person at every game.

They will usually mix the sound levels from each mic to follow the ball/action, although they may well want to turn down "foul language" or be a supporter of a particular team but, in my experience, they generally don't care or even follow football as supporters. They want the best sound possible to reflect the camera angles being shown.

To think that the FA/PL/UEFA/ITV/BT/BBC etc have an agenda and direct them is ludicrous.

Post update​

Liverpool 0-0 Cardiff

Pat Nevin

I thought it was always a pen in front of the kop? Sorry just realised robberpool weren’t attacking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.