FA Cup Games | 4th Round | 25-29 Jan '24

Not got an issue with that but the way the media go on you would think this lot had the most amazing fanbase ever............bet this lot wouldnt be taken 500 anywhere a few years ago
That’s part of waking up as a club though, the old sleeping giant. If you’re stuck in the doldrums for 15 years, shit owners and in the mire of course you won’t get many at that level.

Add a couple of Hollywood stars, a documentary that has now just won several awards and promotion and the fan base will increase to what you see now. That’s just natural.

It’s hardly a heart warming story. I’m happy for their fans to have their ride, but the contradiction of the love in for them and the hatred for us is stark.
How on earth are you linking the two? You’re looking far too much into it to come up with that.

And of course it’s a heart warming story. Have you watched the show?

How on earth are you linking the two? You’re looking far too much into it to come up with that.

And of course it’s a heart warming story. Have you watched the show?
Rich people pay loads to galvanise football clubs.

US based Actors fine to outspend rivals by miles.

Middle Eastern Royal not allowed to invest any of his own money and branded cheats.

If Wrexham do make it to the PL, the rhetoric will soon change, should they challenge the cartel.

Is Salford City a heart warming project too?

Rich people pay loads to galvanise football clubs.

US based Actors fine to outspend rivals by miles.

Middle Eastern Royal not allowed to invest any of his own money and branded cheats.

If Wrexham do make it to the PL, the rhetoric will soon change, should they challenge the cartel.

Is Salford City a heart warming project too?
So you’re hinting at racism?

I’ve not seen much in the media about Wrexham to be honest. I watched the show as I love football documentaries. A community club on its knees, shafted by its owner and taken over by two Hollywood lead men. It’s a story.

I saw in the media their cup run last season and this.

Wgat have you seen?

And I couldn’t give a fuck about Salford City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.