FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

how Arsenal have been allowed this kit is beyond me.

it’s a big marketing con.
Probably made millions off it selling them online limited edition shirts..

we are stopping Knife crime please buy our shirts and make us richer!

the answer to stopping knife crime is harsher sentences for people caught with knives, more awareness in schools, more police patrols and stop and search. Basically more discipline within society. Arsenal wearing a different colour won’t change a thing!

I dont understand the significance of it being an all white kit as a protest against knife crime.

I'm happy to be enlightened.

Only just switched the game on, what the fuck is the Arsenal kit about? Surprised they've allowed the back of the shirt to be like that as well, could confuse the ref......or has all this been discussed to death already.

Anyway, without Googling it any chance of a non-sarcastic reply to what the fuck the kit is about?

Mind you, sarcasm would also be welcome.

Only just switched the game on, what the fuck is the Arsenal kit about? Surprised they've allowed the back of the shirt to be like that as well, could confuse the ref......or has all this been discussed to death already.

Anyway, without Googling it any chance of a non-sarcastic reply to what the fuck the kit is about?

Mind you, sarcasm would also be welcome.
Its their protest kit sfter being unfairly beaten by us last week.

The Angelic Arsenal...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.