FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

Only just switched the game on, what the fuck is the Arsenal kit about? Surprised they've allowed the back of the shirt to be like that as well, could confuse the ref......or has all this been discussed to death already.

Anyway, without Googling it any chance of a non-sarcastic reply to what the fuck the kit is about?

Mind you, sarcasm would also be welcome.
See my post five above yours

I dont understand the significance of it being an all white kit as a protest against knife crime.

I'm happy to be enlightened.
Well, that's answered the post I've just put in. A protest against knife crime? What the actual fuck. Do you really need to say that with a kit? Is it not fucking obvious people are against knife crime? Get your messages to fuck and just play the bastard game.

OK, how about a kit about being anti-paedo, or anti-rape, or anti-fan violence.

Fucking nonsense.

it’s a big marketing con.
Probably made millions off it selling them online limited edition shirts..

we are stopping Knife crime please buy our shirts and make us richer!

the answer to stopping knife crime is harsher sentences for people caught with knives, more awareness in schools, more police patrols and stop and search. Basically more discipline within society. Arsenal wearing a different colour won’t change a thing!
It said it during the commentary. There's only the shirts being worn by the squad today. No official replicas. As for unofficial ones knocked off in the far east, who knows.

Only just switched the game on, what the fuck is the Arsenal kit about? Surprised they've allowed the back of the shirt to be like that as well, could confuse the ref......or has all this been discussed to death already.

Anyway, without Googling it any chance of a non-sarcastic reply to what the fuck the kit is about?

It's a special grieving kit. Came out after being beat by Ikkle City last week.

Ben White looks bang average, Nottingham's second team doing ok all a bit ho hum.

It is for something called a No More Red Campaign. Idris Elba, Ian Wright, Arsenal and adidas have teamed up to try and do something about young lads being murdered in London. (Red = blood)

I must say, I’ve been following a No More Red Campaign for most of my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.