FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

Some heads need a wobble on this thread. Murder rate of kids in London is through the roof and whoever you blame it’s great that it’s being talked about

in my opinion, ofc

Is this Arsenal kit for "no more blood" or "no more blud"?
Will have the same impact as Zammo telling the kids to “Just Say No” back in the day. This whole Arsenal white kit thing may well be inspired by a worthy motive but…….honestly….WHAT NEXT??
Would have been much more effective if they had chosen a kit associated with winners - to inspire the kids - but that would have been SKY BLUE.

Arteta pulling Tavares after 30 min. is pretty ruthless. Don't think I've ever seen Pep do that in all his time here?

In Peps early days did he spend 90 mins screaming at the players, frantically pointing and telling them who to pass to?
Arteta seems unable to let his players get on with it

Some heads need a wobble on this thread. Murder rate of kids in London is through the roof and whoever you blame it’s great that it’s being talked about

in my opinion, ofc
I doubt anyone is actually against the campaign and raising awareness of it.

More how that kit was allowed.

Maybe the numbers are more visible in the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.