FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

Well done Nottingham Forest.

I don't know what excuses Arsenal will make now. Hopefully there will be no more RACIST abuse from Alan Davies about Forest's Greek owners.

Just get OUT Arsenal and cry those bitter salty tears again like last week when City beat you.

No worries, they'll take it well....

200.gif

AcceptableOddAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

54d3e3920eaf4_-_network.gif

Just like they did last week.
Cheerio Cheerio cheerio
piers-morgan.gif

I thought I might offer some observations after tonight’s debacle

1. The old cliche ‘they wanted it more’ was in evidence tonight. Forest wanted it more and deserved the victory.
2. It also demonstrated to me that we are some way from challenging for the title. City’s second team would likely beat everyone other than possibly Liverpool or Chelsea. Our second team couldn’t beat Forest.
3. Holding, Nketiah (I’m fed up with him missing easy chances, why Arteta wants him to stay is beyond me) and Cedric are just not good enough. Patino despite his potential looked a kid with grown ups.
4. I think Arteta with now such a small squad available, decided to concentrate on the EFL semis with Liverpool and the league. How else can you explain being 1-0 down, he brings on Kolasinac?
Maybe that’ll pay off. Who knows?

It’s the hope that kills you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.