FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

We got boozing with some Orient fans in London on the way to Spurs away one day, they were travelling the other way for their away game. Top fellas who said they hoped we do Spurs (we didn’t) and said they hate United as there’s loads of local Rags in their area.
Orient are every Cockneys favourite 2nd Club it seemed to me from my 20 years down there -apart from the Millwall Boys of course who hate everything

Watching Utd is a double edged sword for me. I enjoy watching how shit they are and seeing their heads drop, camera panning to deeply concerned looking fans, love it. Problem is the footy is so soul destroying at the same time, it can be a tedious chore. It does make me appreciate us all the more though i suppose.

BBC obviously isn`t live......this was on their website 3 minutes before he said it on screen.

Probably so that they can edit out Micah`s F-Bombs.

19:35

'When Gerrard speaks, everyone listens'​

Man Utd v Aston Villa (19:55 GMT)
d402a02d-248f-418f-b5a0-b628afc61984.jpg

Micah Richards
Former Aston Villa defender on BBC One

Last edited:
If I was a Villa fan I’m not sure I could put up with the Gerrard/Liverpool connections being brought up every 5 minutes. BBC done a section on the Gerrard/Utd rivalry. Unbearable.

Watching Utd is a double edged sword for me. I enjoy watching how shit they are and seeing their heads drop, camera panning to deeply concerned looking fans, love it. Problem is the footy is so soul destroying at the same time, it can be a tedious chore. It does make me appreciate us all the more though i suppose.
I’ve got an awful feeling Ralf Ragshit may be on to something and they will actually perform

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.