FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

I have a feeling that United will be bricking it tonight. They are going to be full of nerves and lots of mistakes whilst I think Villa will be quite relaxed and will get an early goal (first 15 minutes). There will be toys from prams thrown all over the pitch and tantrums and tears galore, I'm expecting a comfortable win.

I'm quite looking forward to this game, something I very rarely say about games involving that lot. The last time was v Barcelona in 2011 and look what happened then!
Things may turn pretty ugly for Wreck-It Ralf. The rags are a mess and he's shit scared to sort it out.

Ridiculously empty ground at Stoke judging from the highlights. their self proclaimed famous atmosphere and fans quickly bailed on them the minute they dropped out of the Premier league.
It was very poor. I was there and was sat in the main stand, behind the cameras, that was mostly shut except for a few hundred in the exec boxes. I was the only one sat in the lower left section of the main stand. The club channel presenter told me beforehand that they were only expecting 4-5k. Not even sure there were that many there.

Quite a few Orient fans there, considering, who made a lot of noise and took the usual piss out of them. They should've been a couple up before HT. But their finishing was shite and Stoke made them pay in the end. Saved the agony of an extra 30 mins tbh. Orient had a decent little player called Smyth.

It was similar at Burnley on Saturday. Huddersfield sold out their section and made loads of noise. Home crowd was poor but so were the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.