FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

For anyone forgetting what utter fucking cunts United fans are so far I've heard:
Andy (I'm a ****) Tate
"Well beat those blue nosed bastards in May to ruin their treble too...not on our watch...etc"
United Youtuber
Never mind watching that dross down the road its booring, that was proper football...etc
..and here you are listen to this irish ****..

You'd think Dave brailsford would have his marginal gains doctor working on this.

When the cameras panned in on Brailsford during the match yesterday, I thought it was Neil Tennant. Thought it was a bit weird for a singer with no interest in football (maybe Newcastle at a push) to be there!

Watched the game live but not followed the comments since. I’m just wondering what’s been said about Liverpool and Klopp’s absolute capitulation?

The manner in which Liverpool contrived to lose the game was farcical. That the match turned into a basketball game when they were in complete control should be a shocking worry for Liverpool. What was going on with the corner at the end and why were they trying to score another goal?

Both sets of fans were at it. I don't have an issue with it, but plenty do.
Only caught the last few minutes - what were Liverpool fans singing that can be classed as a tragedy chant? I did read that tens of thousands of United fans were singing the usual "Murderers/The Sun was right...." chants.

The trouble is that these days tragedy chanting and tragedy gestures have been a criminal offence from the start of this season and they can result in a 3 year banning order. A City fan was arrested for doing aeroplane gestures the other week. I'd just like to know what should or shouldn't be classed as a tragedy chant:

Hillsborough and Munich? Yes, definitely
Heysel (ie: Murderers chants and wall-pushing gestures)? I beg to differ as these aren't ever aimed at the main fanbase who suffered, and are actually aimed at Liverpool fans to remind them what cunts they were that day. However, it seems that they've managed to get this grouped in with the other tragedy chants.

It also seems like, if arrested, there's a zero tolerance approach for what is a brand new law. There doesn't appear to be any leniency for a first-time offence and if you get lifted, that's it and see you in 2027 when you're allowed back into football grounds.

And of course, there's absolutely no doubt that there will be 2 tier policing in certain areas. Particularly Merseyside where last week there seemed to be an unhealthy obsession with what City fans were singing, whereas I'd bet my mortgage that any Liverpool fans on the Kop singing about Shipman killing Mancs would've gone unpunished.

Watched the game live but not followed the comments since. I’m just wondering what’s been said about Liverpool and Klopp’s absolute capitulation?

The manner in which Liverpool contrived to lose the game was farcical. That the match turned into a basketball game when they were in complete control should be a shocking worry for Liverpool. What was going on with the corner at the end and why were they trying to score another goal?
To win the game and avoid the lottery of a penalty shootout?

That said, you're right in that they committed far too many men forward for the corner and got caught on the break.

Only caught the last few minutes - what were Liverpool fans singing that can be classed as a tragedy chant? I did read that tens of thousands of United fans were singing the usual "Murderers/The Sun was right...." chants.

The trouble is that these days tragedy chanting and tragedy gestures have been a criminal offence from the start of this season and they can result in a 3 year banning order. A City fan was arrested for doing aeroplane gestures the other week. I'd just like to know what should or shouldn't be classed as a tragedy chant:

Hillsborough and Munich? Yes, definitely
Heysel (ie: Murderers chants and wall-pushing gestures)? I beg to differ as these aren't ever aimed at the main fanbase who suffered, and are actually aimed at Liverpool fans to remind them what cunts they were that day. However, it seems that they've managed to get this grouped in with the other tragedy chants.

It also seems like, if arrested, there's a zero tolerance approach for what is a brand new law. There doesn't appear to be any leniency for a first-time offence and if you get lifted, that's it and see you in 2027 when you're allowed back into football grounds.

And of course, there's absolutely no doubt that there will be 2 tier policing in certain areas. Particularly Merseyside where last week there seemed to be an unhealthy obsession with what City fans were singing, whereas I'd bet my mortgage that any Liverpool fans on the Kop singing about Shipman killing Mancs would've gone unpunished.
It's the screaming of football fans for lifetime bans that gets me. Utter nonsense. Yes, the tubes who sing about Munich or Hillsborough deserve bans, but not lifetime bans. Also, every fan in the country knows that 'never your fault' isn't about Hillsborough, but that lot have managed to get it judged that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.