FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can't remember who highlighted it , it may have been Kevin Parker on SSN, it wasn't anybody officially from City, it was mentioned that we had drawn Villa, Norwich, Chelsea, West Ham, Palace, Huddersfield, Boro all consecutively away all were PL clubs except Huddersfield who won promotion that season and remember paddy power saying odds were like 8000/1 on that happening and it was mentioned it was because of sponsorship of FA Cup by Emirates who were direct rivals with Etihad
I think Stuart Brennan did a story at the time

We cannot complain about the draw.
We have had some excellent draws over the past 5 years on ALL competitions..
That's where the piss boiling thread was all about

We got the 3rd best side left in it from 7 possibilities, no problem with that.

It's a tough one though, they're one of 2 sides we've failed to beat in 2 attempts this season and both times they were well worth the point too.

Southampton are safe enough from relegation and too far from Europe to have any bigger priorities this season, this should become their main aim and I expect a full strength side with their home fans well up for it and full of belief.

We will rotate within the first team as usual, we need to match their energy otherwise we can forget our annual Wembley visit.

Does anybody have any idea when the Brighton game will now take place.
If we beat Southampton that is another game cancelled and I doubt Pep will want a backlog.

I think 16th or 17th March might be in for a shout

We got the 3rd best side left in it from 7 possibilities, no problem with that.

It's a tough one though, they're one of 2 sides we've failed to beat in 2 attempts this season and both times they were well worth the point too.

Southampton are safe enough from relegation and too far from Europe to have any bigger priorities this season, this should become their main aim and I expect a full strength side with their home fans well up for it and full of belief.

We will rotate within the first team as usual, we need to match their energy otherwise we can forget our annual Wembley visit.
Can anyone workout how many times we've been to wembley since 2011?
That's including FA cup semi final an finals/ carabao cup finals and charity shields. I've been to all of them but my FOC brains struggling, doesn't help when one charity shield was at villa park v chelsea. Ps. Not including spurs league games there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.