FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the FA cup draws have always been fixed, go back to when Emirates began sponsoring the cup (please note City have never worn the sleeve badges on the shirt during this time) and the consistent away premier league draws we got in a row and once it was highlighted then all the draws become favourable, of course they want to keep the bigger teams apart and the theory of hot balls and cold balls
Sorry - I'm genuinely intrigued - who highlighted the consistent away Premier League draws?

Can’t believe some are shitting it of Southampton load of pussys on here, give them respect but if we turn up can see us scoring 3 or 4
Don't think the vast majority are shitting it... they just think it's a bit dull and are expecting the FA to move the match to a slot that will completely inconvenience our travelling fans

Wow!! its like being on Facebook, here today.
Conspiracy theories around cup draws being fixed?
It really doesn't matter who gets pulled against who because its about how a team plays on the day.
There is no guarantee X team would beat Y team and that's what the cup is all about.
Like someone else pointed out, it would be a lot of people involve in the fix which I cannot believe is true.

Not a bad draw considering we are now at the quarter final stage. I really don’t think there is some mad conspiracy regarding warm and cold balls.

Hopefully will be a good day out and two very good teams. At least Southampton have a bash. They don’t sit back and have 10 men behind the ball.

looking forward to this one and hopefully will be on the Saturday.

Don't think the vast majority are shitting it... they just think it's a bit dull and are expecting the FA to move the match to a slot that will completely inconvenience our travelling fans
If you look at distances between the stadiums then Chelsea (255) and Neverton (250) have further to go than our 234 miles. Even so all three sides face journeys that will be a pain in the arse but the FA won't factor that in. Semi finals could quite conceivably feature three north west clubs yet we will all have to traipse down to Wembley in April. All this talk about electric vehicles, green energy, carbon neutral etc yet the FA are happy for thousands to do unnecessary journeys all because they couldn't budget properly.

Next question is when will they announce the actual date/time ... I can see two QFs being on Sat and two on Sun. Ours is more likely to be Saturday!

Next question is when will they announce the actual date/time ... I can see two QFs being on Sat and two on Sun. Ours is more likely to be Saturday!
With BBC and ITV picking, don't be surprised if it's one on each of Fri eve, Sat, Sun and Mon eve

How do you think a guy like Southgate gets to that position when he is so clearly lacking the credentials?

Also there has been a few times when they've let it slip on sky before the draw is done Bellamy a few years ago drawing us against Oxford Town comes to mind but there defo has been more - even the recent champs league draw!
It’s obviously the widest and most unbelievable unproved conspiracy ever. The odds of draw bring benign v the odds of this huge conspiracy? Hmm just think about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.