FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'd rather just draw Liverpool now and get them out the way.

If we beat them we end their dreams of a quadruple and we have a much better chance of winning the competition ourselves. If we lost then at least it wasn't in the final and we'd be able to focus all of our energy on the PL and CL.

If we beat them we end their dreams of a quadruple and we have a much better chance of winning the competition ourselves. If we lost then at least it wasn't in the final and we'd be able to focus all of our energy on the PL and CL.
I know what you mean. Especially if we were had the home advantage in a quarter final game.

I’d prefer them now too to be honest.

I don’t want Liverpool in Quarters but in Semis of the FA Cup … and Quarters of the Champions League ;)

Should that happen, we’d play four games in the first half of April …

… as follows:

Liverpool (CL QF I)
Liverpool (PL)
Liverpool (CL QF II)
Liverpool (FA SF)

Start those four by narrowly losing the first leg … and get the collective media wank-fest going … then beat them in the next three while knocking them out of both CL and FA cup and all but ending their PL dreams as well …

One can dream … although if that happens, not sure how I’d sleep over that fortnight …

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.