FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if your serious or not, if you are, you're in cloud cuckoo land mate if you think we'll piss all over them especially with our current form. You are aware of their front 3/4, this new Diaz fella and their attacking fullbacks.
They now have a squad every bit as good as ours, they can cope with playing that amount of games.

A tough draw awaits regardless.

Id sooner avoid the Dippers as i think they are playing the better football currently.

Boro would be my choice.

Hopefully, we'll get the easiest possible draw at home and Liverpool will get the toughest possible draw away.

Would be nice to get a bit of revenge over Chelsea too.

Middlesbrough for me. Lower division opponents and law of averages are in our favour ie they won’t keep beating better teams.
Law of averages? Look at my post on Page 1…

22 people have voted for Boro so far, you’re all absolutely mental!

Hopefully, we'll get the easiest possible draw at home and Liverpool will get the toughest possible draw away.

Would be nice to get a bit of revenge over Chelsea too.
That won’t work mate - we’re the toughest draw possible away for them and they’re not the easiest draw possible for us at home. ;)

I Never like the thought of 7/8 thousand away fans in the south stand and having to listen to them try mocking us for whatever reason.
I'd go for Palace or Southampton at home, both more likely to just take the normal away allocation of 2/3 thousand.
The team won't be scared of anyone at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.