FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t want Liverpool in Quarters but in Semis of the FA Cup … and Quarters of the Champions League ;)

Should that happen, we’d play four games in the first half of April …

… as follows:

Liverpool (CL QF I)
Liverpool (PL)
Liverpool (CL QF II)
Liverpool (FA SF)

Start those four by narrowly losing the first leg … and get the collective media wank-fest going … then beat them in the next three while k them out of both CL and FA cup and all but ending their PL dreams as well …

One can dream … although if that happens, not sure how I’d sleep over that fortnight …
With the quality in our squad we'd piss all over them playing them 4 times in 10/11 days. They'd never recover mentally even next season from the batterings.

Reactions: MAG
I see the FA Cup QF is to be played on the weekend of March 19th, when we are due to play Brighton. Are we likely to play them the following midweek instead? Or will it be an end of season job?

I see the FA Cup QF is to be played on the weekend of March 19th, when we are due to play Brighton. Are we likely to play them the following midweek instead? Or will it be an end of season job?
Champions league might be in the middle weeks. Not sure. I’d say nearer end of season at a guess

International break comes immediately after the quarter finals. There won’t be any Premier League games played that midweek.
The earliest free midweek date it could be played is in mid April. Exactly when it’s rearranged for might depend on if we progress in the cup and need to also find a new date for the Wolves away game which is currently scheduled for the weekend of the semi finals.

Last edited:
Middlesbrough for me. Lower division opponents and law of averages are in our favour ie they won’t keep beating better teams.

Anyone at home, but I plunked for Forest/Town.

Almost has to be Liverpool, doesn’t it? Just like the CL last 8 will be!

With the quality in our squad we'd piss all over them playing them 4 times in 10/11 days. They'd never recover mentally even next season from the batterings.
Not sure if your serious or not, if you are, you're in cloud cuckoo land mate if you think we'll piss all over them especially with our current form. You are aware of their front 3/4, this new Diaz fella and their attacking fullbacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.