FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's time we were re-drawn against those pie-eating, BBC mascots again so that we can give 'em a fuckin' good bollockin!

I fancy we will be given a shitty away tie. Who's pulling the warmed up ball? Aldridge, Rush, Dalgleish?
"The Waistcoat" is doing the draw solo I believe.
After all there are only 8 balls in the bag,so he should just about manage on his own!!

It's time we were re-drawn against those pie-eating, BBC mascots again so that we can give 'em a fuckin' good bollockin!

I fancy we will be given a shitty away tie. Who's pulling the warmed up ball? Aldridge, Rush, Dalgleish?
Liverpool at home would suit me, prefer that than possibly playing the smelly cunts at Wembley

Liverpool at home would suit me, prefer that than possibly playing the smelly cunts at Wembley
Anfield, The Etihad, or Wembley - the 'Establishment' will conspire to fuck us over. 3-1 win for us and it'd still go to extra time and pens, with VAR and OMR pontificating that every one of our 'five' weren't pens and we get two corners and three throw-ins instead!

How can we not be wanting Everton?!!! Would love to play them again and let them see if they can manage to get within a goal of us this time. Alternatively, if Boreham Wood got through.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.