FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

We won’t be. Delph is still paying the price for his fuck up at Leicester 2 months later. Fortunately for individuals it was the whole team under par against Newcastle else others may have joined him! Pep is on it now. Extremely focused and the players will know the score
That's why I'm very happy with the draw :)

Millwall at Wembley in a semi or final should come with a health warning.

Wolves fans will be right up for United.

We destroyed Swansea at their place last season, that huge pitch suits us.
I agree Tolm it's a totally different game than v Bristol yesterday because they will set up to actually match Utd in every single department including tactics - their manager will more than match Phelan who is the real Utd manager

That’ll do nicely!

Tell you what, our cup draws over the last few years...

Swansea
Newport
Burnley
Rotherham
Burton
Leicester
Fulham
Oxford
Shalke
Shaktar
Hoffenheim
Burnley
Cardiff
Wigan
West Brom
Wolves
Leicester
BristolC
Shaktar
Feyenoord
Basel
West Ham
Palace
Hudds
Boro
Swansea
Bucharest
Celtic
Gladbach

Compared to the small amount of tough draws:
Liverpool
United
Arsenal
Napoli
Barcelona
Lyon

Don't know if we will annihilate them but we were bloody superb last time we went to their ground.

I do know that if we were going to get drawn away from home this is the tie that I wanted. Just hope I can get tickets for the match.
Turn of phrase mate, maybe I should have said “we should annihilate them”, but you get my drift, lol.

Reasoned argument will get you nowhere on here mate ;-)
It’s not about reasoned argument. If your first reaction to this draw is to be worried and claim it’s a tough draw ( when there were far worse available) the chances are you’re overreacting a bit.
It’s a fucking great tie for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.