FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in United, couldn't give a toss. Incidentally, Fulham are good enough to do them. But I don't care even if they get through.
We can beat every one there. We are absolutely coming into form. Kev starting to look like himself, at last. Same for Phil after that blip. Rúben back and looking imperious. Rico still a revelation. Bernardo as classy as ever. Håland still being Erling. Nothing not to like.
And a wonderful reception, I hope, for our legendary captain.
I’m hoping your right but appear Far too open and easy to score against in the games I’ve been watching and no games are a given anymore.

Absolutely correct-the outcome of a series of coin tosses is classed as mutually exclusive as each toss has a 50/50 chance of being H or T and one toss does not effect in any way the outcome of the next toss and therefore any combination of either H or T has exactly the same odds
Wondering if who tosses the coin has a bearing on the outcome ???

Forget all this romantic stuff. Love Vinny and everything he did for us. Give him a huge welcome and sing his name loud and proud.
Then once that whistle goes lets batter these cunts. Never ever forget these were part of the hateful 8
And here’s to you Vincent Kompany,
City loves you more than you will know...

Pretty sure those FA Cup semi final defeats have come on the weekend after a big CL game in midweek.
Pep normally plays a weakened side and we lose. I expect we will be out of Europe this year so if we get to the semi perhaps he will take it seriously.

Pretty sure those FA Cup semi final defeats have come on the weekend after a big CL game in midweek.
Pep normally plays a weakened side and we lose. I expect we will be out of Europe this year so if we get to the semi perhaps he will take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.