FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags have been drawn at home all 7 times in the single round domestic cups this season, 3 times against lower division opposition. In the League Cup semi final they were drawn away in the first leg which is an advantage. That's the luck of the draw on steroids.

I know City have been drawn at home 5 times but against much tougher opposition. Only now against Burnley have City been drawn at home against a lower division team.

Vinny is doing a great job, but they will be playing us at our own game and we are better at that game than anyone,and usually are comfortable. It's deep block breaking teams that we struggle with.
We cannot underestimate Burnley because if we do we might come a cropper. Kompany is likely to play a settled team. We haven't had a settled team all season hence our erratic results. Those thinking it'll be a walkover haven't been watching Burnley. They're no mugs, like i said.

We cannot underestimate Burnley because if we do we might come a cropper. Kompany is likely to play a settled team. We haven't had a settled team all season hence our erratic results. Those thinking it'll be a walkover haven't been watching Burnley. They're no mugs, like i said.
I doubt there is any chance of Pep underestimating Burnley. As fans though we should be able to be fairly confident though.

Absolutely correct-the outcome of a series of coin tosses is classed as mutually exclusive as each toss has a 50/50 chance of being H or T and one toss does not effect in any way the outcome of the next toss and therefore any combination of either H or T has exactly the same odds

Leeds have had 12 consecutive away draws in domestic cups

This will be very hard. Vinny will have them rallied for this. I’d rather play Utd than these right now.

Could be vinnys job interview too :-)

The last-eight ties will be played from 17 to 19 March.
Looks as if one tie will be on the Friday night. With us playing in the CL on Tuesday 14th we could get the short straw as the rags will be Sunday for certain.
Burnley playing on Wednesday so Friday is a non-starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.