FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are no mugs for sure ..... This will be a tough game and we cant play our C team.

If they were in the Premier League, they would be a mid table team for sure. There better than half the dross in our league by way of : Southampton, Leeds, Bournemouth etc .........

Only reservation is that would that football type Burnley play work for a team who aren't as technically gifted as us against the low block teams. This reservation comes as we extremely struggle against low block teams at times ....

And missing their best defender...Harwood-Bellis!

No one will ever be able to explain to me why 1/3 is 0.33333, 2/3 is 0.66666 but 3/3 is one whole. And as for sharing a cake with our kid , I always got the biggest half :-)
If only the ancient Hindu scholars (...or whoever it was, maybe it was the Romans or the Babylonians - not really important I suppose...) had had the foresight to employ a duodecimal system when they started out all those years ago, we wouldn't have these issues, but I suppose we don't have 12 fingers do we.

Maybe it would've caught on if the Welsh had started counting instead of having their heads turned by all those "beautiful" looking sheep :)

PS - BIGGER HALF???? You're purposely trying to wind me up there, aren't you? :)

Think it has to be rags in 2011, Chelsea in 1989 as top two c***s then it's a close one between Villa, wall pushers and even Spurs from 1981
Spurs replay was nasty.............a blue stabbed in stomach on the car park one example of the cunts

See West Ham has been postponed, but when will we know when the Burnley game will be played??

If only the ancient Hindu scholars (...or whoever it was, maybe it was the Romans or the Babylonians - not really important I suppose...) had had the foresight to employ a duodecimal system when they started out all those years ago, we wouldn't have these issues, but I suppose we don't have 12 fingers do we.

Maybe it would've caught on if the Welsh had started counting instead of having their heads turned by all those "beautiful" looking sheep :)

PS - BIGGER HALF???? You're purposely trying to wind me up there, aren't you? :)
Of course! Never fail to catch out the kids I teach with that. (And quite a few teachers )

I went to help that guy but was pulled away by the first mr k in case i got attacked as well
they were snidey cunts disappearing into the crowds. Couldn't see where they were coming from.

......we were looking for the cunts. You must have been right near me.

You might be right but there’s guarantee of that though. 2 biggest points scorers in championship history, Reading and Sunderland, where both relegated the season they were promoted and Norwich often get lots of points before being relegated the following season.

your exactly right as-well

If only football worked the simple way .....

Burnley planning to sell tickets from Monday so maybe we'll find out details soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.