FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on a flight when the match is being played.....was really looking forward to watching us paste the hammers on the Sunday in a bar with beer in a frozen glass........

....I'll just have to watch the sea instead.....or do I go support Fulham, feels a bit raggish to me

My father andvwife is co.ing over for what we thought was going to be the West ham game hopi g to exchange these tickets for Burnley game.He is flying into Manchester Airport but flight does not get in until 4.20pm...if I pick him up do you think we could make 5.45 ko?
Touch and go but if the flight lands on time you might just be ok. If they’ve got baggage in the hold that might scupper things a bit waiting around for that.

Every burnley mate I’ve spoken to say’s they’re making a night of it, X43 late on will be carnage :-/
It'll be like the back of the coach from the airport to the hotel in The In-betweeners movie -
"Burn el ee, Burn el ee, Burn el ee ". LOL

Last edited:
Am always surprised to see ticket pricing being questioned. I have Hibs season tickets with the family, if we were going to watch us play Livingston away tomorrow it would cost the exact same for me to go to this game, That’s an absolute rip off!! And obviously the quality of football watching isn’t even comparable

My father andvwife is co.ing over for what we thought was going to be the West ham game hopi g to exchange these tickets for Burnley game.He is flying into Manchester Airport but flight does not get in until 4.20pm...if I pick him up do you think we could make 5.45 ko?
Not a chance unless the plane gets in early and the Man Airport groundstaff are like lightning (they won't be). IF you land on time, earliest you will be out is 4.50.

Take an hour to drive to the ground and then you have to find parking.

Only chance you have is to hope you get through passport control, pick up bags and then head over to the Train station and hope there's a direct train to Piccadilly. Down the stairs, into a cab and you might make a few mins left of the first half.

Other option is 2 Parachutes and hope the plane is coming in over the Audenshaw reservoir, you could possibly land on Ashton Old Road if you time it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.