FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As they’ve moved the format around so much, i have no idea whether or not the game goes to a replay if we’re level after 90 minutes. Can anyone tell me, please?

I'll be on a flight when the match is being played.....was really looking forward to watching us paste the hammers on the Sunday in a bar with beer in a frozen glass........

....I'll just have to watch the sea instead.....or do I go support Fulham, feels a bit raggish to me
'Frozen glass'.? Are you not a bit old for that Dave ? ;-)

East and CB level 2 is £40 for adults and £30 for us FOCs. It's as I expected for a QF tie.
Three of us are 65 before the 24/25 season and sit in Colin Bell L2, next season will be the last at full price of £880, what concession do you get on your ST?

I know the Rags have just reduced theirs from half price to 25% discount, I can see the same happening. I’m not usually a critical of ticket prices but £40 for a cup quarter final seems to be on the steep side, should have kept at £25 and a fiver for kids in the Level 2 stands and £20 and a fiver elsewhere.

Three of us are 65 before the 24/25 season and sit in Colin Bell L2, next season will be the last at full price of £880, what concession do you get on your ST?

I know the Rags have just reduced theirs from half price to 25% discount, I can see the same happening. I’m not usually a critical of ticket prices but £40 for a cup quarter final seems to be on the steep side, should have kept at £25 and a fiver for kids in the Level 2 stands and £20 and a fiver elsewhere.
If City go down the same road as United in reducing the Over 65 discount on season tickets,then I will be happy to let someone else take over my season-card as I won't be re-newing. It's slowly creeping towards that now, £2.50 discount for FA Cup and Carabao Cup games isn't worth having.
As others have already mentioned,the City hierarchy seem to want rid of concession season-card holders and then sell that ticket on a match by match basis at a much greater profit to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.