FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If City go down the same road as United in reducing the Over 65 discount on season tickets,then I will be happy to let someone else take over my season-card as I won't be re-newing. It's slowly creeping towards that now, £2.50 discount for FA Cup and Carabao Cup games isn't worth having.
As others have already mentioned,the City hierarchy seem to want rid of concession season-card holders and then sell that ticket on a match by match basis at a much greater profit to the club.
All about the ££ now. Saying that I do think 50% off is quite generous nowadays.

My father andvwife is co.ing over for what we thought was going to be the West ham game hopi g to exchange these tickets for Burnley game.He is flying into Manchester Airport but flight does not get in until 4.20pm...if I pick him up do you think we could make 5.45 ko?
Easily

Since we're now addressing the central concern of many, namely that draws are rigged in United's favour because they always get Home draws I don't see how that is true. Surely the quality of the opposition is as important (if not more so) than if you face them home and away?
In essence the Blues that believe it is rigged are saying that United V West Ham and then United V Fulham is an easier sequence of draws than Bristol V City and then City V Burnley.
Fair point, but ignores the fact that we've also had Chelsea (twice), Scousers and Arses this season

Not a chance unless the plane gets in early and the Man Airport groundstaff are like lightning (they won't be). IF you land on time, earliest you will be out is 4.50.

Take an hour to drive to the ground and then you have to find parking.

Only chance you have is to hope you get through passport control, pick up bags and then head over to the Train station and hope there's a direct train to Piccadilly. Down the stairs, into a cab and you might make a few mins left of the first half.

Other option is 2 Parachutes and hope the plane is coming in over the Audenshaw reservoir, you could possibly land on Ashton Old Road if you time it right!
Trains are on strike that day

Blackpool fan fighting for his life after being hit in a disturbance with burnley fans last night.
This lot will be a right pain in the arse at that time on a Saturday evening

Blackpool fan fighting for his life after being hit in a disturbance with burnley fans last night.
This lot will be a right pain in the arse at that time on a Saturday evening
Bit of shit in with their own fans too.

Dreadful ticket prices, more expensive than the Arsenal and Chelsea games, being on the cup scheme barely has any financial benefit
It's from £25 on the cup scheme, £30 for ST & Matchday Members and £35 for all remaining Cityzens. How's that not a benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.