FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
bit aggressive that mate.

However to be clear...you're suggesting that it's not the clubs fault that Wembley prices are way too high?

My post was suggesting that the poster should wait and see how fucking high those tickets will be. Thus highlighting ridiculous ticket prices not just at City but across the board at football.

You seem to be defending high ticket prices whether at City or not.

I may be wrong....please forgive me if I got that wrong but you didn't really clarify what you actually meant by responding to my post. I took it that you were defending prices which are way too high.

£70 for Liverpool at home for example......Citys prices.

Below is my question, what clarification do you need for a single line question? There's no sub-plot or hidden meaning. Although TBH I think I did misread your post that I responded to.

I'd presume it's the FA themselves who set semi & final prices?

What does this mean?
There was more than one incident of numpties running around, we were already on our coach when a big gang of them came racing around one of the other coaches. I seem to remember someone getting on ours just after, talking about a stabbing so I'm guessing it was that incident I saw. Admittedly it was 42 years ago now so my memory may be a little hazy.

Anyone know when these go on sale to non season ticket holders?

It was much easier when I could send my mum to queue up for tickets

Instead of watching screens freeze, go grey and then get a really irritating mess ads saying there’s been an error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.