FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there’s people on here now acting like Burnley are their second team just because Vinny’s there.

Awful club full of knuckle dragging racist cousin shaggers.

Hope we smash the cunts and the sooner Kompany is out of that shithole and into a proper club the better.
Not having that. Lovely folk. Haven’t you watched ‘Bank of Dave’?

Pretty sure that Arsenal season tickets include FA Cup and European home games. So impossible to draw any sort of comparison with them. I do know that they’d be hell to pay if City charged you for games that may not even take place, which is effectively what I think Arsenal do.
Arsenal season tickets cover 26 games, they credit you if under, charge more if over.

Arsenal season tickets cover 26 games, they credit you if under, charge more if over.

Thanks for the correction. Point still stands though that they’d be some seriously pissed off season ticket holders on here if City followed that model and charged people for cup games, even if they didn’t want to go.

Thanks for the correction. Point still stands though that they’d be some seriously pissed off season ticket holders on here if City followed that model and charged people for cup games, even if they didn’t want to go.
I’m sure it’s coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.