FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just gone from 7 minute wait to over an hour! Better still is with the same number of people in front of me!!

I know we love Vinny, but there's no way i can have Burnley as a second club or even like them. Never forget they were one of the teams that pushed for us to be punished for FFP, they wanted us kicked out of Europe. We're not friends, just like Arsenal, they may have people at the club that we love but they're responsible for trying to destroy us. We have to beat the absolute snot out of them, sorry Vinny x

Sounds like hell. Was hoping to get a ticket when they go to members at 3pm but don't have much hope now of even getting on the site, let alone actually buying 2 tickets together that are not up in the gods.

6 tickets is a lot for season ticket holders. Are they getting snapped up?
Not sure but I'd imagine demand is high for this one, hence why the ticket site is playing up so much. There was loads of availability when I managed to buy an extra 3 earlier on but that was at the height of the problems and I doubt too many were able to access the site at that point to buy tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.