FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that they didn't put the queueing system in place ahead of the 10am window opening - they normally do it for in-demand games but seem to have forgotten this time round. Just gone back on and it's now in place so people shouldn't have too many issues now but they will have to wait their turn. Looking at about 30 minutes wait at the moment.

It seems that whatever they did this morning to get the Burnley tickets sorted has removed peoples SC from Apple Wallet. Noticed mine had disappeared then text a few mates and the same thing has happened to them. Not a big thing as the next home game isn’t until next week but could be a problem if it is a widespread thing and people don’t realise until they try getting in.

My major problem believing that draws are rigged is that literally thousands of people would know about it. And everyone one of them would have told people. And everyone of the people who’d been told would have told more people. Etc. etc. Just about everybody in television and football would know. Including those that are on the bad end of the fixing. Yet I’ve never heard one person inside the game seriously suggest it. You’ve got ex pros fighting each other for media work to keep an income coming in from the game. They’re happy to throw fellow ex pros, managers and referees under the bus with stories that might get them a payday. But not one has ever suggested cup draws are fixed. If they are, I find it incredulous that someone wouldn’t have spilled the beans by now.
It’s usually the same faces involved in the draw

My major problem believing that draws are rigged is that literally thousands of people would know about it. And everyone one of them would have told people. And everyone of the people who’d been told would have told more people. Etc. etc. Just about everybody in television and football would know. Including those that are on the bad end of the fixing. Yet I’ve never heard one person inside the game seriously suggest it. You’ve got ex pros fighting each other for media work to keep an income coming in from the game. They’re happy to throw fellow ex pros, managers and referees under the bus with stories that might get them a payday. But not one has ever suggested cup draws are fixed. If they are, I find it incredulous that someone wouldn’t have spilled the beans by now.
If one team played 11 games on the trot at home in the cup I might start to suspect something

I know we love Vinny, but there's no way i can have Burnley as a second club or even like them. Never forget they were one of the teams that pushed for us to be punished for FFP, they wanted us kicked out of Europe. We're not friends, just like Arsenal, they may have people at the club that we love but they're responsible for trying to destroy us. We have to beat the absolute snot out of them, sorry Vinny x
The owners are not the same thing as the club, and it wasn’t even the same owners

Our gripe is with the likes of Levy, Kroenke, Glazers, Fenway, and in this case Garlick

It's not helping the fact that when I go on to manage my tickets it's putting me in a Queue to buy tickets. I don't want to purchase anything I am in cup schemes. CTID

They’re greedy grasping little men. why would they jeopardise their place on the gravy train by whistle blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.