FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly sounds like the Blackpool fan from the weekend has passed away. Regardless of the Vinny connection, 6,000 of these on the booze all day might not end well.

Whilst Burnleys fanbase has more than its fair share of wronguns its fair to say this 56 yr old gent should have known better than allegedly approach the designated away fans seafront pub with other pool fans at 7pm thus sparking some lively debate. No football team is worth dieing for or a long prison sentence .

Whilst Burnleys fanbase has more than its fair share of wronguns its fair to say this 56 yr old gent should have known better than allegedly approach the designated away fans seafront pub with other pool fans at 7pm thus sparking some lively debate. No football team is worth dieing for or a long prison sentence .
I think it’s wise for the full facts to emerge first before passing any kind of comment.

I know Blackpool and you walk past that pub to get back in to the town centre. Some conflict is just going to happen.

Sadly sounds like the Blackpool fan from the weekend has passed away. Regardless of the Vinny connection, 6,000 of these on the booze all day might not end well.
Thought we'd got rid of this shit in the early 90s, thirty years of relative peace but notice its been getting worse the last couple of years. RIP fella no game of footy is worth this.

I believe is only a designated pre-game away pub.....it is however, a fucking dive and somewhere to avoid any day of the week.

I don't know the full facts either so could have been a bunch of Blackpool fans just going for an after game beer or a group looking for a bit of mither.

Nobody should go to a game and not get home though.

Second time it’s happened to Burnley. Ask Forest.
Bit of a moot point as the perpetrator of that one wasn't really a Burnley fan though - as I'm sure you know, he was a City season ticket holder from Burnley, although it did happen at a Burnley match rather than a City match. I had the (not so good) fortune of meeting "Suicity" about 6 weeks before that tragic incident on Wilmslow Road following the 3-1 derby win in our final season at Maine Road. He was a proper scrote who fancied himself as a hooligan but probably couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. As it happens, the attack on the Forest fan was as cowardly as it gets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.