FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have these predictions of mayhem before pretty much every cup game with an increased allocation.

I’m in town before and after every home game and the last time I can remember seeing anything of note was a bit of handbags with United in the NQ before one derby, maybe four or five years ago. Even that was a league game I think.
Exactly this. Going to the match is no more dangerous than going shopping these days.

Hi. Wondering if anyone can help on this? I purchased the top price tickets for the Burnley game today on release at £60 each in block 222. The pricing list stated that 93:20 tickets were this price. Does this mean we get access to the 93:20 bar and padded seats? It doesn't mention anything on the ticket and can't get hold of anyone at the club. Really hoping so as its a surprise birthday present.

At that price I imagine the seats are padded.

Not sure about access to exclusive bars.

Last edited:
The only service Northern have run on previous RMT strike days is the Liverpool to Manchester Airport. Can’t see that changing for these next set of strikes.
When they bother to run, our trains provide excellent prices for families travelling together via the railcards. For two adults and three kids it would have been only £13.80 return, but obviously as much use as a chocolate teapot if there not operating on the day in question.

Wish them well on their pay quest alongside all the other lost souls striking for better remuneration and conditions, but do feel aggrieved for those condemned to a minimum wage who don't have the recourse of strike action and or a union.
At the moment someone over 25 on minimum wage would have to work a full day just to pay for a single ticket to see the mighty blues. Not a political animal persay but that can't be right in any scenario, but unfortunatly it is what it is!

Our run out for two adults and three grandkids for the Burnley game will price in at circa £250, so more of a treat than a way of life. We tend to go on our own more often than not, but would love to take them to all fixtures if not for the fiscal restraint.

Hi. Wondering if anyone can help on this? I purchased the top price tickets for the Burnley game today on release at £60 each in block 222. The pricing list stated that 93:20 tickets were this price. Does this mean we get access to the 93:20 bar and padded seats? It doesn't mention anything on the ticket and can't get hold of anyone at the club. Really hoping so as its a surprise birthday present.
Half of 222 is given over to the 93:20 in the Ss/Colin Bell corner, at that price pretty sure you’ll be in there
Theres another 93:20 directly opposite in the east stand

The black ones are Joe's

Attachments

• 9320 CB West.jpg
    9320 CB West.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 50
Yes you will be able to access the 93:20 bar, sit in a padded seat and get a free programme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.