FA Cup R3 Draw - Huddersfield Town (H) | Sun 7th Jan 2pm

Has anyone any idea please how many tickets you could purchase for FA cup 3rd matches like this in previous years? I'm a Citizens matchday member but would like to bring my mate and his lad who aren't. Cheers

Has anyone any idea please how many tickets you could purchase for FA cup 3rd matches like this in previous years? I'm a Citizens matchday member but would like to bring my mate and his lad who aren't. Cheers
Burnley ended up 6 tickets per member or SC holder, but was 1 to start with. It was expensive compared to other FA cup games at home though.

Burnley ended up 6 tickets per member or SC holder, but was 1 to start with. It was expensive compared to other FA cup games at home though.
Nice one thanks mate. And that was with Vinny thrown in- Leipzig was 3 per member from the off so hopefully I'll be grand

There should be about 6 ties on TV, I reckon. Possibly including;

Arsenal vs Liverpool
Sunderland vs Newcastle United
Chelsea vs Preston North End
Maidstone United vs Stevenage or Port Vale
Newport County or Barnet vs Eastleigh

i doubt City will make TV myself
8 ties were televised last year which increases our chances.

8 ties were televised last year which increases our chances.

22 games were not Sat 3pm for various reasons in the 3rd round last year, loads at the same time so there were not all on telly.

The 4th round is what you linked to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.