FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

I didn't know the seat counters were active on this one. From an old head I'd give you the following advice: don't bother because this is a definite sellout. Also, I suspect that loads of cup scheme tickets will suddenly become available next week from people who's payment details get declined and they don't respond to the chasing email.

It will be great to have a ground full of kids and tourists. I wish this would happen at a game with a better potential atmosphere though because I think the atmosphere draws the kids back more than the football.

More of an update for those umming and ahhing, as I know there are going to be a lot of first time match goers, letting them know that Friday or Saturday is likely when it will sell out. Keeping the ticket stuff out of the pre-match thread too.

I agree about the atmosphere, cup game (this one in particular) won't be representative of a 'normal' game, I alone am taking 3 people who wouldn't usually go but kind of hoping that makes for a better atmosphere in a way. People eager to get involved.

More of an update for those umming and ahhing, as I know there are going to be a lot of first time match goers, letting them know that Friday or Saturday is likely when it will sell out. Keeping the ticket stuff out of the pre-match thread too.

I agree about the atmosphere, cup game (this one in particular) won't be representative of a 'normal' game, I alone am taking 3 people who wouldn't usually go but kind of hoping that makes for a better atmosphere in a way. People eager to get involved.
Fair enough fella: keep up the good work!

I actually suspect there will be a better atmosphere than many similar games because Fulham won't bring many and won't make much noise. When you've got 6000 away fans on their big day out making a din in the south stand our shitty little singing sections can't hear each other and give up.

well done palace fan.

"we want cheap tickets so we can go games"... But yet slag it of when we do ! Fans should stick together more and commend.

In a nutshell to where we live in a mad world where to pay a lot more means it is better.
The ones who pick up on it are the ones who don’t go to any team, so it is irrelevant.

Most match going fans of any team would welcome cheaper tickets

The ones who pick up on it are the ones who don’t go to any team, so it is irrelevant.

Middlesbrough sold out their 9000 + at the swamp for the Fa cup game on Friday 4th TV game etc. Pretty sure they would rather pay our prices than the adult ticket price of £ 45 which is what they copped for.

Fair enough fella: keep up the good work!

I actually suspect there will be a better atmosphere than many similar games because Fulham won't bring many and won't make much noise. When you've got 6000 away fans on their big day out making a din in the south stand our shitty little singing sections can't hear each other and give up.
I know for a fact that our shitty little singing sections carry on singing regardless. Unfortunately most of the rest of the ground prefer to sit on our their hands and say nothing. Probably what most of the people who complain about atmosphere on this forum do.

can i ask are you cityzens hence £15 not £20?

i ask because i purchased tickets using my dad’s season ticket login (so under his name). it was £20 for my adult ticket in colin bell stand tier 3 - the press release indicated it was going to be £15.

is this because these were extra tickets for a seasoncard holder who is on the cup scheme forum experts?

Yep, the premium Citizens membership for us. I'm not sure if it's because we also get a fiver off eight games a season I think?

Middlesbrough sold out their 9000 + at the swamp for the Fa cup game on Friday 4th TV game etc. Pretty sure they would rather pay our prices than the adult ticket price of £ 45 which is what they copped for.
And therein lies the problem. Teams like the rags will continue to charge stupid prices if teams sell out their allocation and of course if they only take a small allocation then the rags will sell those left over tickets to their 1 billion fans. Ticket prices will only drop if fans stop buying them in huge numbers across all leagues. £45 to sit in that shit tip for a Friday night televised game is taking the piss but fair play to the kiddy fiddlers for selling out

this is what makes me laugh about the "will fill the ground every game" lot it's only when success comes and the true cost of football hits.

I know for a fact that our shitty little singing sections carry on singing regardless. Unfortunately most of the rest of the ground prefer to sit on our their hands and say nothing. Probably what most of the people who complain about atmosphere on this forum do.
I'm not calling the people in them "shitty" I'm calling the size and location of them "shitty". Don't be so defensive.

The rest of the ground will join in with the right song at the right time as long as they can hear it in the first place. That's the point.

There's no reason why we both can't play on the Saturday. One KO at 12:30 and the other at 5:30 or 7:30?
Pllleeeaaassse, you will tire the Bobbies out having to pop over from one match to the other. We can't have that now can we? ;-) :-)
Plus think of the environment. dashing in those armoured vehicles across Manchester. ;-)

Oh I am so good at sarcasm and/or irony. Not sure as today is a very bad day for me. I need sympathy in my predicament. *rofl*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.