FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Update:

Tickets left
2669 in the third tiers.
235 in the second tier.
195 in the first tier.

Don't ask me how there are now more in the 2nd tier.

Tickets left
2195 in the third tiers.
190 in the second tier.
88 in the first tier.

There were 3400ish tickets available yesterday, so about a 1000 gone today.

Good effort that.

Mrs Asa and I got tickets on the first day.
It now seems we are going to be surrounded by families and young children.
Kids standing up , moving around , noisily eating crisps and wanting to go to the loo every 10 minutes.
Whole families arriving late, failing to find the correct seats, and disappearing to form large queues for drinks at half time.

Get a grip City.

Mrs Asa and I got tickets on the first day.
It now seems we are going to be surrounded by families and young children.
Kids standing up , moving around , noisily eating crisps and wanting to go to the loo every 10 minutes.
Whole families arriving late, failing to find the correct seats, and disappearing to form large queues for drinks at half time.

Get a grip City.
Noisily eating crisps… the only ones you can eat silently are Quavers if you can suck them when you can take your false teeth out ;)

£15 each for me and the wife, fiver each for our two kids - would cost us more than that to visit the cinema together.

Wasn't going to bother but last week I invited a couple of other families to join us from my son's football team after making them aware of the prices.

They are made up and there will be a block of 14 of us in Level 3. I hate it up there, but small price to pay (literally) to have us all together and their kids actually getting to see City in the flesh.
can i ask are you cityzens hence £15 not £20?

i ask because i purchased tickets using my dad’s season ticket login (so under his name). it was £20 for my adult ticket in colin bell stand tier 3 - the press release indicated it was going to be £15.

is this because these were extra tickets for a seasoncard holder who is on the cup scheme forum experts?

i ask because i purchased tickets using my dad’s season ticket login (so under his name). it was £20 for my adult ticket in colin bell stand tier 3 - the press release indicated it was going to be £15.

is this because these were extra tickets for a seasoncard holder who is on the cup scheme forum experts?
Not sure but my CB1 ticket was £15 and the lad was £5 we are not on the scheme

I paid £10 for mine and then £15 for missus in Family stand

I think its the cheaper price for first ticket then normal price for second.

Not on Cup scheme and purchased 3 kid tickets all for £1 each in family stand so happy with the £28 paid.

ST in Level 2 SS and for me and one lad to go would have cost me £20 for normal seats

My season ticket shows my cup match ticket as being 'reserved.' Nothing is shown for this match on my Google pay thing but the Brentford game a few days later is. Can anyone advise if this seems OK. I don't relish another long wait in the phone queue.

Yes all normal- I hope.
I’m on FA cup scheme.
My account has said reserved since a couple of days after the draw.
It also says not to go through the process of buying a seat as you won’t get the FA cup scheme price.
£10 taken this a.m. email received.
Apple wallet not yet updated, still says Brentford. Toggled auto updates on and off, still same.

I’m not expecting them to update wallet until Monday.

The only issue that I have is that if you’re on the scheme it should go through first and if you then buy extra tickets you can move your seat to be with them. (Yeah I know there will be fewer blocks of seats together left). There is already a system in place for confirming your normal allocated seat as it tells me to confirm, but afaik it’s not active.

Tickets left
2195 in the third tiers.
190 in the second tier.
88 in the first tier.

There were 3400ish tickets available yesterday, so about a 1000 gone today.

Good effort that.
I didn't know the seat counters were active on this one. From an old head I'd give you the following advice: don't bother because this is a definite sellout. Also, I suspect that loads of cup scheme tickets will suddenly become available next week from people who's payment details get declined and they don't respond to the chasing email.

It will be great to have a ground full of kids and tourists. I wish this would happen at a game with a better potential atmosphere though because I think the atmosphere draws the kids back more than the football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.