FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before but how do I transfer my ticket for this game to a friend as I can't make it?

If Fulham have unsold seats that can be segregated then they need to be returned now. Only about 10 seats left dotted around the stadium assuming that online plan is accurate. It isn't always.

Fewer than 200 tickets left now. As for Fulham, of the 3,055 we gave them they have 421 left, with tickets having been on general sale since Wednesday. I can't remember exactly how many they took the last two times, but it was a lot less.
They'll see the champions then fck off home. Fair dues though to all those coming north.

Just wanted to share my annoyance with the Ticket Office and our shit systems. I'm a ST on the CUp Schemes

Changed my Payment details for the last CL game and it took 3 calls from City for payment to finally pay for my ticket.

Earlier this week. even though my new C/C is linked to all Cup Schemes, FA Cup payment failed again. Phoned next day and was advised to give C/C details over the phone and they would update the system.

Today, failed again. This time I got a call after sending them an email. This time they took the payment from my C/Card directly and I'll have to download it seperately from my ST account, so probably won't get the points.

But at least I have a ticket........

The tonight the email arrived and instead of £15, they've charged me £20.

So 2 updates to the online system and 2 phone calls and they still have fucked it up.

Fucking useless. And I bet it happens for every cup game from now on.

Trying to transfer one of our tickets and doesn't seem to be allowing ticket transfer. Box to 'Transfer Ticket' is greyed out.

Anyone know if/when transfer opens for this game?
Normally 7 days, my lad's ticket needs to be transferred (working abroad), the fly in the ointment is he's in the cup scheme,I'm hoping it'll still be transferable, suppose I'll find out in a day or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.