FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

I've seen this box before. How shallow and pathetic must someone be to not be able to sit through a two hour game of football without wanting to buy overpriced clothes? How materialistic must you be to want to combine luxury goods shopping with a football match? How spoilt you must be to enjoy sitting there whilst your host fawns all over you and sells you stuff?
I assume you can't afford it :)

I assume you can't afford it :)
Of course I can't, but even if i could I'd honestly rather sit in the stand with a pie and a pint. It's not like you can go there and say to the personal shopper who's been allocated to you: Not today, thanks. I've come in a box which is a little shop but don't need any clothes. Well you can but going there in the first place would be pointless.

And if I wanted expensive clothes I'd go to Harvey Nichols which has a full floor of them instead of two shelves.

I've seen this box before. How shallow and pathetic must someone be to not be able to sit through a two hour game of football without wanting to buy overpriced clothes? How materialistic must you be to want to combine luxury goods shopping with a football match? How spoilt you must be to enjoy sitting there whilst your host fawns all over you and sells you stuff?
I've heard that the SS3 is soon to have a Primark concession, happier now? :)

Of course I can't, but even if i could I'd honestly rather sit in the stand with a pie and a pint. It's not like you can go there and say to the personal shopper who's been allocated to you: Not today, thanks. I've come in a box which is a little shop but don't need any clothes. Well you can but going there in the first place would be pointless.

And if I wanted expensive clothes I'd go to Harvey Nichols which has a full floor of them instead of two shelves.
If you take out the box, they actually invite you to the shop prior to the match so you can decide what clothes you want them to bring and how to decorate the box.

So they could actually buy the clothes while at the shop when they are deciding which clothes they want to buy a week later.

Great stuff. So for all those saying Fulham will only be bringing 50/100/200 fans, it looks like they're going to pretty much sell out their allocation! I'm not sure why anybody thought they'd bring so few fans, given that it's a 3pm Saturday game, the tickets are cheap as chips, and they're smashing teams left, right, and centre in the Championship.
The stars have aligned for them to sell a standard away allocation :-)

Great stuff. So for all those saying Fulham will only be bringing 50/100/200 fans, it looks like they're going to pretty much sell out their allocation! I'm not sure why anybody thought they'd bring so few fans, given that it's a 3pm Saturday game, the tickets are cheap as chips, and they're smashing teams left, right, and centre in the Championship.
People made the assumption based on recent turnouts and more importantly before the cheap ticket prices and ko time were confirmed.

It was a fair point at the time but good they have sold so many.

In the past their away followings have been very small. If they bring a large following then great

Glory hunting plastics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.