FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Perhaps but both these clubs take big followings to their routine league matches (often 2 to 3000 fans). These figures below for the EFL are just for one weekend. Lincoln City took 3000 to Sheffield in League One! Some clubs get home crowds of only 9000 but take 3,000 away. For me that is fantastic support. I often get trains back to Lancashire from my own away trips with City to places like London and the trains are rammed if Blackpool or Preston have been down south at the same time. They are both great fanbases and there are plenty of others. Forest have a huge following away and so do Bristol City. In my view this is why English football is the best in the world.

Forest and Bristol City do not have huge away followings

Fewer than 200 tickets left now. As for Fulham, of the 3,055 we gave them they have 421 left, with tickets having been on general sale since Wednesday. I can't remember exactly how many they took the last two times, but it was a lot less.

In terms of catchment area both of those clubs will have more fans than us.

I definitely don't agree, can't stand the ****s. Assume that stems from what happened on *that* day...
That day was special but, to be fair, QPR have usually had a decent away following when they played us. But the biggest turn-out I have seen at City was from Sunderland. Once in the 70s at Maine Road in the FA Cup and then in their relegation decider in the 90s. Both times they brought well over 10,000 fans. Sunderland is not really a very big place.
Forest and Bristol City do not have huge away followings
Forest have the biggest following in their league according to current figures and it's a long time since they won anything.

Fewer than 200 tickets left now. As for Fulham, of the 3,055 we gave them they have 421 left, with tickets having been on general sale since Wednesday. I can't remember exactly how many they took the last two times, but it was a lot less.
Great stuff. So for all those saying Fulham will only be bringing 50/100/200 fans, it looks like they're going to pretty much sell out their allocation! I'm not sure why anybody thought they'd bring so few fans, given that it's a 3pm Saturday game, the tickets are cheap as chips, and they're smashing teams left, right, and centre in the Championship.

You're seat counting their sales as well as ours?

Gold Star Seat Counters Badge. Very impressive.

Sorry if already posted
A few guys got tickets through the OSC and tickets have been upgraded to Legends
Pay bar etc but probably ex players in attendance
Jammy sods

Just had a look at the site and the Harvey Nichols hospitality box is still available. Can’t be considered a true sell out until this is gone.

View attachment 35381
I've seen this box before. How shallow and pathetic must someone be to not be able to sit through a two hour game of football without wanting to buy overpriced clothes? How materialistic must you be to want to combine luxury goods shopping with a football match? How spoilt you must be to enjoy sitting there whilst your host fawns all over you and sells you stuff?

I've seen this box before. How shallow and pathetic must someone be to not be able to sit through a two hour game of football without wanting to buy overpriced clothes? How materialistic must you be to want to combine luxury goods shopping with a football match? How spoilt you must be to enjoy sitting there whilst your host fawns all over you and sells you stuff?

I’ve got a season card in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.